Storage Choice is currently monitoring COVID-19 and its implications to our business. Our current plan is to keep all stores open and operating, where possible, by implementing CDC guidelines.
A message to our current and future customers:
With the realization of the rapidly changing national and local COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know what Storage Choice is doing to keep you and our teammates safe while delivering outstanding customer service.
Our teammates are doing all we can to ensure your storage unit is available to you whenever and wherever possible while continuing to monitor and adapt our operations to the various county COVID-19 regulations. At the forefront of our thoughts is the safety of our teammates and customers.
- We have always prioritized the cleanliness of our facilities. Knowing that this is even more important now more than ever, we have implemented additional measures to clean and sanitize our offices many times throughout the day.
- We are practicing social distancing while treating you with genuine care. We ask that not more than one customer be in our office at any time. If a customer is in the office, please wait outside until we are finished with that customer, this is for your safety as well as that of our teammates.
- We offer several ways to make payments remotely:
- Enroll in autopay by calling our store.
- Pay by credit card by phone.
- Mail a check to your store location
- NO CONTACT RENTALS – You can rent a storage unit online today and never have to go to the office. Simply find the size and type of unit desired on the correct location page and click the “Rent Now” button.
Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to continuing to serve you during this time.
Thank you for choosing Storage Choice.