Storage Auctions in October
Storage auctions are a great place to find hidden treasure. Whether you’re looking for furniture or collectibles for the home, or searching for things to resell and earn some extra cash, storage auctions can be an exciting way to take a chance and find some interesting things. If you’re looking for an auction this month, you’re in luck! Storage Choice, the self-storage Texas residents can trust to take care of their personal items, is hosting three storage auctions in October.
Wednesday, Oct. 17: 1 p.m. in Carrollton, 3111 Keller Springs Road, Carrollton, TX 75006.
Thursday, Oct. 18: 9 a.m. in Arlington, 1601 Harwell Drive, Arlington, TX 76011.
Thursday, Oct. 18: noon in Cedar Hill, 106 Kenya Street, Cedar Hill, TX 75104.
If you’re planning to attend these storage auctions, there are a few things you should know:
- First, arrive early. Leave plenty of time to check in, learn the rules, and get the lay of the land.
- Bring a photo ID and cash, because many storage auctions don’t take any other forms of payment.
- Have a budget, to help prevent getting carried away and overspending!
- Bring a large enough vehicle to transport the loot from the unit, and come prepared with packing supplies, in case items are not already packed.
- Bring cleaning supplies, too, because most self-storage facilities require that the winning bidders thoroughly clean the units before leaving.
Whether you’re interested in storage auctions, or just need a place to store your stuff, Storage Choice is a great choice. With easily accessible units, state-of-the-art security, and a friendly, knowledgeable staff, Storage Choice takes care of your valuable personal items as if we owned them. Check out the website for more information, or visit our storage auctions for your chance to find treasure!