Storage Auctions for February
With the popularity of television shows like Storage Wars and Storage Hunters, storage auctions in Texas have also become increasingly popular. Would-be treasure hunters are trying their luck at self storage auctions, hoping to hit the jackpot! If you’re ready to hunt for some treasure of your own, Storage Choice can give you the opportunity, with storage auctions in Texas throughout the month of February.
Many of these storage auctions in Texas take place in the Dallas area, on February 26, 2013:
- In Cedar Hill the storage auction will be held at 9 a.m.
- The self storage Arlington auction will take place at 10 a.m.
- The Mira Vista self storage (Fort Worth) auction will be at 11:30 a.m.
- The auction for self storage Carrollton residents will find convenient will be at 1 p.m.
More storage auctions in Texas will happen in Houston on February 28, 2013:
- Sugar Land residents can attend an auction at 9 a.m.
- Self storage Stafford auction time is 10 a.m.
- The West Airport auction will be at 11:30 a.m.
- The auction for self storage Pearland happens at 1 p.m.
- In Clear Lake the auction will be at 2 p.m.
- The last chance for an auction will take place in Dickinson at 3 p.m.
If you plan to attend one of the storage auctions in Texas, it’s best to arrive at least fifteen minutes early. It will take some time to register, and you’ll be required to present ID in order to receive a number for bidding. Bring cash to pay for your finds, and boxes to carry it all away with you. You’ll also want to bring cleaning supplies: you typically will be required to empty and clean out the unit by the end of the day. Remember, too, that storage auctions are subject to cancellation, if the owners of the units return to pay their bills and redeem their possessions. For more information about self storage or storage auctions in Texas, visit the Storage Choice website. To connect with the online community, join Storage Choice on Facebook and Twitter.